Vision and Mission
A collective drive to raise standards and create a school of excellence where children are safe.
Our aim is to provide opportunities for every child to succeed through high quality teaching and the development of an engaging and relevant curriculum. We nurture each individual to become confident, ambitious lifelong learners who are responsible, kind and are prepared for the future.
Our core principles of positivity, urgency, resilience and equity underpin all we do.
- Positivity - We have a ‘can do’ attitude and recognise and harness individual talents
- Urgency - We are pro-active, and know the importance of every moment
- Resilience - We are curious to try new things and confident to challenge ourselves
- Equity – We value and celebrate differences and develop individuals
We have exceptionally high expectations of behaviour and we expect each individual to respect others’ differences, their families, culture and beliefs. Our learning environment aims to be safe, engaging and vibrant and we recognise effort, kindness and achievement. We encourage strong partnerships with parents and our wider community, and we believe that collaboration leads to greater benefits for all.
- I am safe and I follow adult instructions
- I am well mannered, polite and kind to all around me
- I look after and take pride in the school environment
- I collaborate effectively to learn from others