News and Events
Communication is key to enable parents to work in partnership and support their child’s education. Your child’s well-being and safety is our main concern – working together enables your child to thrive.
We provide all parents with the following communications:
- Regular newsletters emailed direct to your inbox
- Messages via the Scholarpack app
- An up-to-date website
- A clear communication procedure
- Regular parent consultations
- Annual reports on your child’s progress
In the event of an emergency school closure, local radio stations will provide information to parents. We will keep you updated via the website and texts.
The closure will be recorded on the Surrey County Council Website. This information will be displayed to the public via the schools' directory on the SCC website: