Communication is key to enable parents to work in partnership and support their child’s education.
We provide all parents with the following communications:
- Regular newsletters emailed direct to your inbox
- Messages via the scholarpack app
- An up to date website
- A clear communication procedure
- Regular parent consultations
- Annual reports on your child’s progress
We believe partnership is key, your child’s well-being and safety is our main concern – working together enables your child to reach for the sky and shine brightly.
In the event of an emergency school closure, the following radio stations will provide information to parents. We will keep you updated via the website and texts.
BBC Southern Counties Radio:
104-104.8 FM & 95-95.3 FM