Why work for us?
We are a school of opportunities.
South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is a large primary academy based on three sites. We serve a diverse community where over 44 home languages are represented within our school - and it helps create a rich, tolerant and respectful community that is empathetic to the needs of others.
We are a school of opportunities and we can offer:
- Exceptional support for ECTs
- Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
- Delightful, well-behaved children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
- Increased partnership working, including opportunities to collaborate across the Trust.
- Excellent benefits including longer holidays
- Employees benefit from priority admission to the school for their children.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our positions require an enhanced DBS check. South Camberley is GDPR compliant: information will only be used by the school for the purposes for which it was intended. To view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please see below.
We may use Internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please find our safer recruitment policy and safeguarding policy here.
Our vacancies are advertised on the Eteach site.
Please visit https://www.eteach.com to view our current posts.