Educational Visits & Experiences
Educational visits & experiences enable us to enhance, develop and extend our curriculum.
A key question we ask when deciding upon a visit is:
What difference will the educational visit or experience make to the children in our care?
We view every visit as an experience for the pupils and an opportunity for them to develop. All experiences are risked assesed and we adhere to rigorous health and safety requirements.
Here are just some of the educational visits & experiences the children currently access:
- Nursery: Stories on Wheels
- YR: Painshill Park
- Y1: Bocketts Farm
- Y2: Chinese Ribbon Dancers, Windsor Castle
- Y3: Marwell Zoo, Butser Ancient Farm, Roman Day
- Y4: Runways End, Viking Day
- Y5: Hampton Court Palace, Astrodome
- Y6: Yearly Week Long Residential Trip
Every trip is reviewed and we do not always do the same trips every year. We aim to balance learning experiences with affordability and impact.