Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- Continue to build leadership capacity across the school
- Ensure all leaders are focused on implementing improvements that will lead to outstanding provision for all pupils
- Build and develop external partnerships that will positively impact on raising standards and enabling greater efficiencies of services
- Review Nursery provision including ‘rising 2 year olds’, increased hours of provision and offer model.
- Review and develop sports provision and extended care provision across the school.
- Plan for academy conversion by spring 2017
Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Ensure provision meets the expectations of Healthy Schools Award
- Ensure behaviour management is consistent across the school both during lesson time and break/lunch time
- Ensure PSHE curriculum delivers cross curriculum opportunities which promote the school’s six values and support the PREVENT programme
- Continue to make school a safe and secure place for all children ensuring staff, volunteers and governors receive appropriate and regular safeguarding training.
Quality of Teaching and Learning and Assessment
- Ensure all pupils make good progress from their individual starting points
- Ensure lessons build on the accurate assessment of teachers and lead to all pupils making continuous and sustained improvement over time
- Identify strengths and weaknesses from internal and external data and plan strategic specific training to address weaknesses
Outcomes for Children and Learning
- Ensure that lower attaining pupils’ achievement for maths and writing: spelling, grammar and punctuation; is at least in line with national expectations, demonstrating the impact of pupil premium for vulnerable pupils