SchoolComms/Gateway Booking Instructions for South Camberley Children
Log in using the Schoolcomms page - https://login.schoolgateway.com.
After logging in, each of your children will be listed on the home page, and all available clubs will appear beneath. Hover over each club for slightly more detail on each
Once you’ve selected the club, follow the instructions below:
- For After School Clubs, you must select all sessions as these are only available to book for a full term. Schoolcomms are currently working on a way to automatically select all sessions for particular clubs.
- For Breakfast Club, Breakfast Activities and After School Care, you may click individual sessions (displayed on calendar) and then choose from the options available. Please note, by choosing just the 2nd half of the after school care club (4:05/4:15 – 5:30) you must ensure that your children are attending an activity club beforehand on these days. Also, both Breakfast Clubs and Breakfast Activities are in the same section (Breakfast Club). When you select a date you will be given the option of either the club or the activity.
Once you have booked your sessions, the home page will now show a negative balance next to those clubs where you have made bookings. To pay the balance, you must go into the ‘Payments’ section on the homepage and select the club from the payment list. You can then add this to your basket and pay off the outstanding balance. Please read below for further information on club payments.
For After School Activity Clubs:
- You may choose to pay off the entire balance in full or pay in instalments (minimum payment - £10) but this must be paid in full by the due date.
For Breakfast Club, Breakfast Activities & After School Care:
- Please ensure any sessions are paid for promptly after booking. Accounts must be kept balanced or in credit at all times.
Childcare Voucher Payments:
- To pay via Childcare Vouchers, you must log into your provider’s website and make payment to the school in this way (see club information letter sent from school). We will then produce reports from any Childcare Voucher provider we’ve received payments from each Friday and will amend your accounts accordingly. Please ensure you provide an appropriate reference when paying which includes your child name and service (e.g. Joe Bloggs – Redwood After School Care).
General guidelines (very important):
- For all clubs, bookings must be made before any payments. There are attendance limits on each club, so successfully booking onto the course must be done first.
- Due to current limitations with Schoolcomms, we have to set up payment requests for all clubs your children are eligible for. In other words, you will have the capability to make payments against numerous clubs. However, we must re-iterate that you book onto the course first to guarantee your place before making any payments. If you have been able to book, that is confirmation of your child’s place and you may then proceed in making a payment.
I’m sure that you appreciate the Schoolcomms system for club bookings is new to all of us, and we would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience with this new process. Any hitches in the system will be ironed out as soon as possible and your constructive feedback will be greatly appreciated during this initial stage.